I'm going to give this a shot!

I have been wanting to start a blog since before Evan was even born. Needless to say, I am just now getting around to it. Instead of focusing on making it pretty and exciting (which would take much more energy) I figured I would just go ahead and start it up and I can always make changes later. Let's be honest, most of you guys are going to just be looking at the photos anyway. I think this could be a really fun way for our family and friends to see what is happening in our lives and what exciting things Evan is doing. He is growing up so fast and documenting it is such a great way to capture and share how much fun he is. These are a few photos that we have taken recently!

He somehow got spit up in his hair and it looked like we put product in it and styled it. Obviously he thought it was funny too!




Having fun with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers