Yellowstone Fun

Most of you guys know that we took a trip to Yellowstone this past week with my parents and Michael and Katy. We were pretty nervous about the travel part of the trip with Evan, but he did great! He was such a trooper the whole time and we had such a wonderful time.

The weather there was amazing and Evan loved it too! We definitely weren't prepared to head back to this 90 degree weather and crazy humidity. The house we stayed at was the same house we stayed in a few years ago with David's family, and again we weren't disappointed. It was so clean and we had so much room and they had a fantastic porch that Evan just couldn't get enough of. He just wanted to crawl and walk around outside as much as he could.

We saw some great wildlife and more beautiful scenery than you could imagine. My dad has wanted to take this trip for as long as I can remember, so I hope we made it memorable for him. Enjoy some of our photos from the trip!




















1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! It looks like you guys had such an awesome time. I am glad Evan had fun too. He really is such a trooper!
    I love that your dad has Evan in most of the pics. That made me laugh. :-) But I think my all time favorite pic is the one of you and Evan with the mountains in the background. That is such an awesome picture!

    ReplyDelete

Followers