88 Years Young!

Things have been kind of crazy around our house recently. We had new floors put in a few weeks ago and our house was a complete wreck. I don't think we really knew what we were getting ourselves into. Now that they are done we love them, but it has taken a little while to get things back to normal.  I will try to post some photos when I get a chance. It really looks like a different house. Okay, enough about that...

My Mimi turned 88 this past week and we spent the day with her last Saturday. She is amazing; if we could all be lucky enough to look and act as young as she does at her age. It's truly incredible. I think she enjoyed everyone having everyone there to celebrate and Evan loved being the center of attention of course. I thought these photos were too precious not to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers