Starting with 3

Ok, I know I missed months 1 and 2, but why not start with 3? I thought this idea was really cute, so I decided to give it a whirl. I wanted a way to capture Zoe each month, and I think this is perfect. She is changing so so much each week/month, and it's hard to remember what she was like just a few short months ago.
It's funny how different things are with Zoe. With Evan I was always so eager for him to reach the next milestone, the next step, and he tried my patience taking his sweet time doing things his own way. Not much has changed. :)
I want Zoe to be my baby forever.
I think she has other plans.
She may be one to prove me wrong too, but she seems a little bit more eager than her big brother was. She is very strong, has quite a bit of height on her side, and the physical tasks seem to come a bit easier to her. She is also a very smiley little girl. It is so easy to get her smiling and cooing at us.
All of us, Evan included, are enjoying her more and more every day. Evan prefers that Zoe be awake at all times (watching him, of course) so much so that he has even gotten into trouble a time or two for trying to physically open her eyes himself. She doesn't like that too much, but she is usually very tolerant of him messing with her.
Here is a highlight of our 3 month old, Zoe!





2 comments:

Followers