6 Months and Growing

I'm a little late. It has been a crazy week and a half.

I have been meaning to post this for days, but something always seems to get in the way. Our house went on the market a week in a half ago (more on that later) and Zoe has been sick just as long. We have had an ear infection, strep, and wheezing that needed breathing treatments all in about 3 weeks. Yuck!!
That being said, these aren't the best photos of our little lady because quite frankly she just hasn't been in the mood to pose ;)
I truly can not believe that she is 6 months old. Time is going by so fast and she is getting so big. She has such an awareness of what is going on around her and wants to be involved in everything.  She is starting to sit up, moving all over the floor by rolling, and has started eating food.  I have included a few photos of some of her big milestones this month along with just some fun ones.




 

1 comment:

  1. She gets cuter by the minute! I swear sometimes I think she looks so much like Evan and then other times nothing at all!!!!
    She is such a sweet little girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers