Fun Filled Days

Evan has been having a lot of fun lately. In the last couple of weeks we have taken him to do some exciting things that he has enjoyed. I'm going to lump these into one long post, or I will never get it all posted. I'm sorry it's so ridiculously long.

Evan has been part of a small sports class at his school since last fall, and has absolutely loved it. They work on all sports and just focus on physical activity and learning the basics of each game. 
He always talks about it and loves Wednesdays when Coach Stephen comes. We decided that since he loved this so much we would try enrolling him in SoccerTots. SoccerTots is program that has a focus on soccer (clearly), but really is just fun way for them to get used to following directions and participating in a class/ team. He has had two classes and so far so good. He seems to really be enjoying himself.
















 
Evan also got to experience his first Sesame Street Live Performance. I found out that they were coming and David and I thought Evan would love it. We were right! It was hard to capture his excitement, but hear are a few photos of him enjoying it. It was such a cool show, and so much fun watching him take it all in.




















Last Friday was my last Friday before heading back to work and that also coincided with my mom's half way off as well. We decided to keep Evan home from school and take him to do something fun for the day. We thought about the zoo, but the weather was too gross, so the aquarium it was. 

It was so much fun to spend the day with my mom and both of my little ones. I'm going to miss days like that when I head back to work. Evan had such a fun time and Zoe was quite the trooper. She didn't seem to mind being along for the ride. 
He had a day complete with lots of fish and sharks, our own personal bounce house, many many carousel rides, an ice cream sundae, a few train rides, a trip around the big ferriswheel (i know, crazy), and a funny caricature of Evan riding a giraffe. 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers